We've been having a blast at our Healthy Food Group. Maybe we should re-title it since it's really 1/3 cooking class, 1/3 therapy session, and 1/3 comedy club. With the end of the school year approaching, there's a general consensus that the group should take a hiatus over the summer. Gee, I don't know why Dawn doesn't want 20+ kids running free in her home and backyard. Go figure. :)
In celebration of the fun and meals that we've prepared I thought I'd post one of the groups favorites... brussel sprouts. I know, yikes, right? Yeah, well apparently when you don't boil the flavor out of them they're actually really yummy (and easy to make). They're a favorite of my kids. Here's the link to the recipe: Golden Crusted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Have any questions about veggies? We've tried pretty much all of them, so comment and let us know your thoughts and questions! To my "food group ladies" - want to see any other recipes posted? What were your favorites?
No comments:
Post a Comment