Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Like Education Week, But Online

Hi Ladies,
Just thought I'd let you know that Deseret Book has 8 books available as a free download at http://deseretbook.com/free. You are able to open the digital copy, but you have to read it online. These are some great LDS Authors, so I have high hopes for the content. :) Here is a list of the titles:
  • Please Pass the Scriptures (by John Hilton)
  • What I Wish I Would Have Known When I Was Single (by John Bytheway)
  • Women at the Well (by Richard & Jeni Holzapfel)
  • Digging Deeper (by Robert Eaton)
  • 10 Secrets Wise Parents Know (by Brent Top & Bruce Chadwick)
  • Growing Up: Gospel Answers About Maturation and Sex (by Brad Wilcox)
  • Saving Kristen (by Jack Weyland) - fiction
  • The Hidden Path (by C.B. Andersen) - fiction
Anyone want to do a book club with these?

No comments:

Post a Comment