Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Bad!

Okay, so I caused some confusion because I was confused. The Elder's Quorum party is not until the 25th! I'm guessing it's still at 1pm so that it doesn't conflict with Sis. Okazaki's fireside... but don't quote me! Just RSVP to the Scharf's and I'm sure they'll give you the correct information. Sorry if I messed anyone up, although I'm sure the Fulton's love people just dropping by to say 'hi'. :)

Pioneer Day was some good ol' down-home fun. The music was loud, the food was good, and the dancers seemed to enjoy themselves. The Elvis impersonator is my personal favorite, but I have to say that since I'm the one that convinced him to do it. All in all some great family fun that, in our house at least, ends with the traditional "wow we're tired" nap. Now I just have to hope that all the face paint washes off in the kids bath tonight. If it doesn't, then no, they don't have some mysterious contagious rash in the shape of a dragon on their face... it's just leftover face paint... I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment