I hope you get a laugh/grimace out of it like I did. Just don't expect that level of commitment in our lessons! Just a little reminder... Pioneer Days is tomorrow morning (Sat. the 18th) at the Erringer Bldg. from 9am-Noon. Tons of food (ummm, fresh scones!), lots of activities to keep the kids busy, and the entertainment includes everything from a dance festival from our youth, to tap-dancing, to an Elvis impersonator. It could either be amazing or a train wreck. Either way, I'm not going to miss it! :) Don't forget to put on some sunblock, bring your friends and neighbors, and join us there! Sunday we'll be having Linger Longer on the back lawn after church. If you signed up and got a message from Kristy, then be sure to bring some goodies. If not, then just come and enjoy. Hope to see you this weekend!
Friday, July 17, 2009
We're Not THAT Into Our Object Lessons
Thought you all might enjoy a friend's blog entry about the R.S. Lesson they had last Sunday.
Voice of Reason: Now that I think of it, she does have very nice nails
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment